Memberships are now open for the 2017-2018 Financial Year!
Note that membership runs for the financial year (1 July to 30 June).
New member (Full): $95 ($75 annual membership, $20 joining fee)
Renewing member (Full): $75 ($75 annual membership, no joining fee)
New member (Concession, i.e. student/sessional): $50 ($40 annual membership, $10 joining fee)
Renewing member (Concession, i.e. student/sessional): $40 ($40 annual membership, no joining fee)
Individual Membership Instructions
1. If you are a NEW member, download your membership application form here.
2. Complete your payment. Payment options include direct deposit, cheque or PayPal/ Credit Card. To pay by PayPal/Credit Card, click on the button below.
3. Send your completed application form (only necessary if you are a NEW member) and proof of payment to LCNAU. You will receive a receipt and a copy of the Rules of the Association (which may also be downloaded here.)
Pay now by PayPal/Credit Card!
Please ensure you select the CORRECT membership category.
Please only choose “renewing member” if you have been a financial member during the previous financial year; please only choose “concession” if you are eligible (contact us if you are not sure).
Please note that ALL NEW MEMBERS must complete and return a membership application form. Renewing members do not need to complete a new form.
What do I do if I’ve paid for a renewal, but I’m actually a new member? How can I pay the joining fee?
If you have selected the incorrect membership category (“renewing” instead of “new”) and still need to pay the joining fee, please use the button below:
Thank you for supporting LCNAU. Your membership will provide you with these benefits and more:
- Eligibility to vote in LCNAU elections and to stand for committee membership, ie. to play a direct role in the development of policy and practice;
- Eligibility to present at biennial national languages colloquia, subject to acceptance;
- Eligibility to submit papers for consideration in the colloquia proceedings, where these planned;
- Member-only discount on registration for biennial national languages colloquia;
- Member-only discounts on purchases of LCNAU publications;
- Regular updates on LCNAU’s activities and news from across the sector;
- Opportunities to share news of your own publications and research through our monthly updates.
Want to know about sponsorship?
Contact us for details of sponsorship for associations, universities and schools.