Experience unique membership benefits
- Vote in LCNAU elections and to stand for committee membership, i.e., to play a direct role in the development of policy and practice;
- Present at LCNAU’s biennial colloquium, subject to acceptance;
- Submit papers for consideration in LCNAU publications;
- Contribute to LCNAU’s research and teaching clusters;
- Participate in LCNAU activities (mini-colloquia, workshops, etc.)
- Member-only discount on registration for LCNAU’s biennial colloquium;
- Member-only discounts on purchases of LCNAU publications;
- Regular updates on LCNAU’s activities and news from across the sector;
- Opportunities to share news of your own publications and research through our bi-monthly newsletters and on our website.
Memberships are now open for the 2021 calendar year!
A reminder that membership of LCNAU runs for the calendar year (1 January to 31 December) and that all current memberships will fall due on January 1 2021.
You can now renew your membership or take out a new membership for 2021.
Subscription rates for 2021:
Membership (Full): $75
Membership (Concession): $40
Full membership applies to colleagues in salaried employment (fixed-term or continuing/full-time or fractional); concessional membership applies to those who are students, pensioners, retirees, casual or sessional tutors (hourly paid). If in doubt as to your status, please contact us.
Instructions for membership renewals
Simply choose your membership type and follow the prompts below for using PayPal or the direct deposit option – no application form is normally required for renewing members, but if you have changed any of your contact details, please remember to use the LCNAU application form and send it to the Treasurer.
Payment by PayPal or credit card. Choose your category of payment (full or concession) and click on the button below. Once you have clicked this button, you will be given the choice between using PayPal or your credit card. If you have paid by PayPal, you do not need to send proof of payment, as PayPal communicates notice of your payment directly to LCNAU. If you have paid by credit card, please send your proof of payment to the Treasurer.
If using direct deposit, use your surname as a reference, and send your receipt of payment to the Treasurer.
Payment should be made to the following account:
- Account name: Languages and Cultures Network for Australian Universities Inc.;
- Bank: National Australia Bank;
- BSB: 083170 Account Number: 944316010
Pay via PayPal
Pay now by PayPal or Credit Card!
Please only choose “concession” if you are eligible, according to the categories stated above (contact us if you are not sure).